20 June 2013

Who you callin' fat? Look at me, I'm Skinny...

Sorry for the long wait since the last post... I was busy with a large taxidermy project. Hey man, that orca's not gonna stuff itself...



Hello Skinny is a "solo" project by London multi-instrumentalist Tom Skinner (See what he did with the name there? Clever-ish!), who is cool because he plays drums for artists ranging from Matthew Herbert to Mulatu Astatke... and that, you must agree, is a pretty freakin' wide range. I wanna say they're like a darker Portico Quartet...

Hello Skinny - Knot Blue (ysi)






And here's an interview/performance which is quite interesting...



I'm gonna go ahead and give myself bonus points for the Digital Underground reference today. Because I can give myself bonus points. I just gave myself even more just now...

No comments: